Get the ZTE MF275R Smart Hub for $100 on a 2 year term5 with all plans. No term fee is $300.
Additional data usage is $10 per 5GB6 with all plans.
Contact a Clearwest Solutions representative for details
1. Speeds depend on signal strength and distance from cell site. Speed and signal strength may vary with your configuration, internet traffic, environmental conditions, applicable network management or other factors. For a description of TELUS network management practices, visit telus.com/networkmanagement and telus.com/optimization.
2. Offer subject to change. Only available through 1-844-377-6333 or in select stores. Offer is only available to residential customers who reside within an eligible community and who activate a TELUS Huawei B890 4G LTE or ZTE MF275R Smart Hub device or add the rate plan to an existing Huawei B882 4G LTE, Huawei B890 4G LTE, or ZTE MF275R Smart Hub device. Eligible Smart Hub devices must have been manufactured for use in Canada.
3. The ZTE MF725R Smart Hub device can connect up to 20 devices.
4. Data plans will only work on the Huawei B882 4G LTE, Huawei B890 4G LTE, or ZTE MF275R Smart Hub devices within an eligible community. If Smart Hub device is moved out of these regions or if the Smart Hub SIM card is moved to a different mobile device, these data plans will cease working. These data plans do not include any voice minutes or capabilities. 9-11 and 6-11 calls can still be made if a phone is plugged into the Smart Hub unit, but no other voice activities will be possible with these plans. Taxes and pay-per-use charges are extra.
5. If a 2-year term agreement is cancelled for any reason before the end of the commitment period, the account will be charged a fee equal to what’s left on the Device Balance and any remaining unpaid charges for using the service.
6. Additional usage will be charged in increments of $10/5GB (rounded up to the closest GB at the end of the billing cycle). Data usage during a single billing cycle may be capped at $500 of additional usage. Additional usage may be authorized by calling TELUS to remove the data block.TELUS, the TELUS logo, the future is friendly and telus.com are the trademarks of TELUS Corporation, used under license. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. © 2017 TELUS. All rights reserved.