TELUS Smart Hub is an easy, out-of-the-box home Wi-Fi solution that you can install in mere minutes. It utilizes the TELUS LTE Network to provide fixed high speed internet access to rural households and small businesses!
Get the TELUS Smart Hub for $10 a month for 24 months on a 2 year term5 with all plans listed below. Order now and get double the data on our existing plans:
Want no commitment? No problem! The no term cost is $270 with all plans listed below:
Get the TELUS Smart Hub for $10 a month for 24 months on a 2 year term5 with all plans listed below:
Want no commitment? No problem! The no term cost for the TELUS Smart Hub is $270 (one time payment) with all plans listed below:
Keep an eye on your home 24/7 with real-time monitoring and the latest smart technology. Plans start from just $12 per month when bundled with TELUS Home and Mobility services. Keep your family safe at home with security cameras, sensors and a wide assortment of devices. Manage everything from your smartphone and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with real-time monitoring, notifications, and reminders.
Additional data usage is $10 per 5GB7 with all plans.
Contact a Clearwest Solutions representative for details
1. Please refer to TELUS' internet traffic management practices and wireless network experience optimization for full details..
2. Offer subject to change. Only available through 1-844-377-6333 or in select stores - www.clearwest.ca/locations. Offer is only available to residential or small business customers who reside within an eligible community and address qualified for service and who activate a TELUS ZTE MF279.
3. The ZTE MF279 can connect up to 20 devices simultaneously.
4. Data plans will only work on the ZTE MF279 LTE Smart Hub device within an eligible address. If Smart Hub device is moved out of this address or if the Smart Hub SIM card is moved to a different mobile device, these data plans will cease working. These data plans do not include any voice minutes or capabilities. 911 and 611 calls can still be made if a phone is plugged into the Smart Hub unit, but no other voice activities will be possible with these plans. Taxes and pay-per-use charges are extra.
5. Customers signing a 24 month term agreement will receive a device subsidy of $30 over 24 months. If a customer cancels service or if TELUS terminates the Agreement in accordance with the Service Terms before the 24 month term ends, customer will be charged the remaining device subsidy balance of $30 reduced by $1.25 for each month of active service, device subsidy will reduce to $0 in 24 months. Customers must pay back the balance of the ZTE MF279 Smart Hub device over a 24 month period via monthly payments of $10 (total no term price $270). Interest rate is 0%. Tax on the $240 must be paid upfront. $40 connection fee applies to activate your device. Once the purchase price of the Smart Hub device has been paid, the service will continue on a month-to-month basis without the monthly charge for the Smart Hub device. Regular prices are subject to change. Check with telus.com/smarthub to qualify a service address. If Smart Hub device is moved out of region or if the Smart Hub SIM card is moved to a different mobile device, these data plans will cease working. These data plans do not include any voice minutes or capabilities. For more details regarding the connection fee and optional service fees please visit https://telus.com/mobilityfees. The connection fee includes a SIM card and access to a TELUS team member to process your activation or renewal along with other exclusive TELUS services.
6. Smart Hub customers are now eligible to have a maximum of two SHS cameras on the Smart Camera plan option on SmartHome Security.
7. Additional usage will be charged in increments of $10/5GB (rounded up to the closest GB at the end of the billing cycle). Data usage during a single billing cycle may be capped at $500 of additional usage. Additional usage may be authorized by calling TELUS to remove the data block.TELUS, the TELUS logo, the future is friendly and telus.com are the trademarks of TELUS Corporation, used under license. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. © 2020 TELUS. All rights reserved.